Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hawaii Day Six


Almost done. Today was beautiful and peaceful. I love Sunday's. We went to church at the local ward and then came back to the condo and hung out. We put together a puzzle and tried to finish off most of the food in the fridge since we leave tomorrow. We also went and visited the temple grounds and got some pictures before it down poured on us. Corban insisted on touching the pool water because he said it was holy water. He is suffering from swimmers ear pretty bad so Matt asked another priesthood holder at the temple to assist in giving him a blessing. I love the priesthood!

To top off the day we went and played in the pouring rain. It was refreshing and fun. The rain was warm, like a shower. I love these kinds of moments because they are so simple and are the ones that last.













No comments: