Each day out here brigs something new and wonderful. The other day when I was driving home there was a traffic jam...of goats. These goats roam everywhere. They do belong to someone. They just have wanderlust I guess.
The leaves are quickly falling. The other night I sat out on the porch, wrapped in a blanket, sipping hot cocoa while Trapper sat watch and watched the leaves fall. It was one of those perfect moments.
And last night I watched as the sun lit up the tops of the trees making everything gold in the backyard.
The only part about living out here that is not ideal is the drive into town. Well, I guess the drive wouldn't be bad if I didn't have to do it everyday and usually multiple times in a day. It's 30 minutes to the kids school so we have made good use of the time and have been listening to the Book of Mormon. We've had some great discussions about the stuff we have been hearing. I love that part!
I am teaching seminary three days a week now. I really, really love it. The kids are great and we have good discussions. They ask really good questions. Today I made them cinnamon rolls if they could pass off a scripture mastery. They tasted so good!
On Wednesday Noey came home with us and I had a little time before getting Corban and Kenna so we went to Value Village. Her and Bri had fun in the Halloween stuff.
Oh! Did I also mention that two weekends ago I got a tambourine? Oh ya! I'm the tambourine player in the Hale band. I'm still struggling trying to learn banjo. I need to practice more, but with everything that is not happening much.
Also I found a few fun random pictures on my phone for your viewing pleasure-
AND...Matt won the Settlers Bay Ward Chili Cook off tonight. He's kind of a big deal and I am glad that he is mine!









No comments:
Post a Comment