Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Kneeling in Gratitude


Last night, right before getting into bed, I thought about my day. 
I thought about all the good things that happened. 
I then decided that I would tell Heavenly Father how grateful I was for each of those things. 

Some of them included the following:
*Seminary was awesome. We had good discussions about the gospel.
*The sun decided to come out in the afternoon and I got to work in the greenhouse
*I counted how many pumpkins we grew this year and it was close to 50. They are a BEAUTIFUL deep orange. I harvested all of them except the pie pumpkins. 
*Good food. Yesterday I made a lentil, sweet potato, kale soup. It was so yummy with rice. 
*Homeschool was a little frustrating as Corban had a hard time focusing. At one point he laid his head on my shoulder and said, "Thank you for helping me." melt
*Excited for the blessing of being able to pay a HUGE chunk on our payroll taxes this month. It's been hanging over our heads for a long time and we can finally see the light. 
*Matt and I had the chance to help about 20 youth try and find names for temple ordinances. I love doing that. 

I am grateful for the good days. It feels like I have lots of them. 
What a beautiful life! 
 

No comments: