Matt has been coming home earlier in the day for a little while now.
It's nice because we can have lunch together.
He usually works in the greenhouse for several hours.
Today I asked him if he wanted to go on a walk with me and he said yes.
It is gorgeous outside.
Autumn is in full splendor.
Autumn is in full splendor.
I love every minute of it.
We walked down our road which was lined with leaves that had fallen from the trees and then got brushed to the sides by passing vehicles.
The air was crisp, the sky blue and the sun shining.
My favorite.
As we almost got back to the greenhouse I looked over at the raspberries and noticed a lot of red.
We headed over there and found tons of beautiful red berries.
The were so sweet.
Late this season, but definitely worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment