Sometimes we just have a bad day.
I remember reading a quote once by Neal A Maxwell that basically said if we didn't have a bad day once in a while we wouldn't know what a really good day was.
I need to find that quote and do it proper justice.
Today the girls didn't get up for seminary when they were called.
One of them was late.
I was impatient with Corban trying to talk to me while I was trying to get some schoolwork done.
I didn't get much school work done. Classes started this week.
Then I spend 3.5 hours in Matt's office, which has no natural light, working on the taxes.
Which I hate.
I hate very few things.
But I hate doing the business taxes.
As I was looking for his carbon copies of checks I noticed his filing system, as seen above.
We need to hire someone.
It is obvious neither of us have a strength to do business paperwork.
Then I had to pick a kid up that I hadn't planned on and
ended up yelling at another kid for not being one time.
To top it off, I just walked into the pantry to put something in the fridge
and stepped in dog poop. Grrrrr.
They were in the house all day because no one was here.
I feel like it is time for a shower and bed.
Who cares that it is only 7:40.

1 comment:
Sending you hugs!
Post a Comment