Yesterday we went to the temple. It is always a wonderful day when I get to go there. It made it more wonderful that I was there with Matt, Bri and Makenna. I wanted to get a picture but when I came out they were waiting in the truck and people were right outside the doors waiting for a bride and her groom to exit so they could get pictures. I'm happy for them. Marriage is wonderful.
But I am still sad that I didn't get a picture.
After that we went to the newly opened Krispy Kremes.
It is the first one in Alaska. They opened this week.
The wait on opening day was hours.
We only wanted glazed donuts and that meant we waited 5 minutes.
Then the pig out commenced which a few hours later was followed by upset stomaches and headaches.
We may have eaten too many.
Actually one is probably too many.
The ride home was full of sugar induced laughter
and dancing from our seats.
There was also a lot of loud singing. I'm surprised Matt didn't leave us on the side of the road.
Then Jamie came to have a sleep over, Makenna played dead so we could get a smiley picture of her, and Brittan sat in a laundry basket for 25 minutes. She said she couldn't feel her feet after that.
And then I tossed and turned having weird dreams all night.
No more Krispy Kremes!



No comments:
Post a Comment