Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Day Four: Cococay
This morning we took a ferry to a little tiny island that the cruise company owns. It was cute. We played in the ocean for a bit, explored the island, spent some money at the shops and had some lunch. Then we left the island to go back to the boat because there were seriously so.many.people on the island. We had the boat mostly to ourselves. Corban went back to the pool, of course, until they kicked him out of it so it could be cleaned. Then he went to the Adventure Ocean's room and played for several hours. He ate some dinner and then went back there again since his new friend (wink, wink) Hayley was going to be there as well. I will probably go collect him soon because the boy seriously needs a good nights sleep. We watched Pete's Dragon on the big screen that is above the pool area. That was pretty fun. I am sure I have gained like 10 lbs so far. Endless food and soft serve ice cream. Corban played Jenga on deck with others and I got a cool picture of the Jenga tower fall over. It also rained this afternoon which was nice to have rain and it not be frozen.
Tomorrow we are on the boat all day headed back to Florida. I think Makenna and Bri will be spending time in the Fuel room for teens. We'll see. They are kind of anti-social.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment