Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day Ten: Last day smatterings


Today was our last day. I think everyone is pretty tired but I am so going to miss the smells of Florida this time of year. Tonight Matt, Corban and I went exploring and on the way back I heard tons of crickets and it made me so happy. The weather was awesome today. We went back to Universal and spent some more money at shops and got more butter beer. We also went on the Men in Black ride and saw Shaggy and Scooby. After that we headed back to the hotel and went swimming and watched TV for awhile. Then Matt, Corban and I went out. We took a cruise boat to Disney springs and then a horse drawn carriage to end the day. It was a lovely ending to our vacation.

Tomorrow we will be in airports and on planes all day. Then back to normal life.
















No comments: