Friday, January 6, 2017
Day Six: The Magic Kingdom
It is quite possible that we walked off all the food that we consumed on the cruise just today. We got up early and were off the boat in record time. We headed over to Disney World and spent hours there before checking in at our hotel. We made reservations for the Crystal Palace for dinner and ate HUGE cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern for breakfast. We rode the tea cups and went through the Haunted Mansion. We ate Dole Whip for the first time and met Mereda. It was awesome!
Then we checked in at our hotel and lounged around for a little while before heading to dinner and then meeting up with our friend, Bryan Lee and his wife, Kristen and their kids. He works for Disney and he was the perfect guide. We went on so many rides in such a short time because he knew how to work the system. We went on Splash Mountain, Ariel's Grotto, Space Mountain, Goofy's Bash or something like that, and the Dwarf ride. We also got to meet Ariel. It was such a blast. Just when we were finishing up the rain came pouring down and as I type this the thunder keeps rolling outside. I didn't realize how much I missed that sound. I am loving this vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment