Saturday, January 28, 2017
Families can be forever
One thing I love most about the gospel is that families can be together forever.
Even after this life families still have the chance to be forever.
I love that.
I love it because I love my family and want to be with them forever.
I love that Heavenly Father made a way even if people die before being sealed together.
Friday night Marissa, Dave, Matt and I sealed William and Betsey to their parents.
They both died young.
William was four.
Betsey was sixteen.
I knew about Betsey, even though I thought her name was Elinor, but William was found a few months ago.
I know of no one living that knew about him.
Now he has been remembered.
He was found.
He is now able to be with his mom and dad forever.
I love everything about that.
Everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment