Monday, January 23, 2017
Sacrament meeting escapades
Sometimes it is hard to sit still in sacrament meeting. Although when I was loading these pictures I had immediate fears that my kids will not pay attention or even go after they leave home. I hope that is wrong. As for now, some Sunday's it is battle to be reverent. You'd think that because we are respectively 11,14,17, and 42 that it wouldn't be a problem. But we found a black string. And then we had to make different versions of eyebrows....
After sacrament we all helped out in the nursery. We found this absolutely terrifying doll. Someone needs to screen the nursery toys.
On a heartbroken note...
I found out this morning that yesterday one of my dearest friends, Meggan Catanzaro, husband passed away. Matt was only 33 years old. They have 5 kids, 11 and younger. I have struggled to try and stop crying all day. We talked for a little while. I will be in Utah on the 8th so I am going to go and be with her. My heart is just so broken for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment