Today was so much fun. We spent the morning relaxing on the boat and got in to Nassau, Bahamas around noon. I'm pretty sure that Corban has grown gills. In fact, I am almost positive! He refuses to get out of the water.
Once we got to port we got on a ferry and were taken to Balmoral to swim with the dolphins. It was so much fun! We got to do a little dance with them and also give them a kiss. Makenna was a little worried. She said, "I am not kissing a dolphin! Who knows how many people have kissed that dolphin." Besides that she got kissed. The dolphin made sure of that!
After our dolphin encounter we played in the sun and sea for hours. We danced to the music and took pictures. It was a blast. I feel a little crispy. I guess we'll see how bad it is tomorrow. I'm pretty sure Brittan, Matt and Corban just tanned. I have a ton of pictures but they are going to have to wait until I can get to someplace that has wifi that actually works(1st world problems!).
Tomorrow Cococay.
Pictures:
Also more pictures of the dolphin encounter













No comments:
Post a Comment