Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Favorite Weekend

Conference weekend means nachos and peanut butter popcorn.
It means staying in comfy clothes and gathering on the couches.
It means hearing God's words through his prophets and apostles. 
It means I get to receive inspiration on things 
I need to change or do.  
It means I get to hear from God's prophet.

Sam, Dustin and Afton joined us for the afternoon sessions on both days. 
I loved being distracted a little bit by Afton and his huge chocolate brown eyes. 




I received some good council and several promptings about things I need to do. 
I am excited to go back over the talks and review them again. 
Between sessions today I sat out on the front porch.
It wasn't totally warm out there but it is getting there. 
I am hopeful the snow will hurry and melt this week. 
I am itching for summer and all things green. 

No comments: