Sunday, April 23, 2017

TOFW 2017


I spent the weekend with those I love listening to inspiring talks and music at TOFW 2017 Anchorage! 
Jeri, Marissa, Esther, Kenna, Bri and I all descended on Anchorage and just had a good time. 
We ate at a cute little place called the Brown Bag Sandwich Co on Friday. It was really good. 
 We got to hear David Archuleta, Hilary Weeks, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Brad Wilcox and more. 

There were times when everyone was bored.
Rissa starting brushing her teeth at one point during a talk.
And it's hard to sit for two days.
Brittan left over 17 times during the course of the entire thing.
Rissa started counting. 
 
 Overall, it was wonderful.
I received some heavenly insights and felt the Spirit.
Plus I love my girls and even though they were kind of complaining I'm glad I got to spend time with them.


And Marissa is funny! 
 

No comments: