It's been a minute since I did a gratitude post.
The last two weeks there were several things that were difficult.
I am so grateful for many things that help me act and not react in situations that arise because we are all human.
Here are the things that I am most grateful for this morning:
- Matt Hale. He is my balance. He's my sounding board. He helps me see things in ways that I might not see them initially. He helps me to not freak out but take a moment to see what is really happening.
- My dad. He is my greatest cheerleader. He has always loved me, always been there for me, and still defends me, even at the cost of other relationships. I could not have asked for a greater dad. He has blessed my life in so many ways. Without him I would be a mess. A serious mess.
- My sisters Marissa and Tracie. Marissa makes me laugh like no other. I can always count on her when I am feeling low. Life is funny to her. Thank goodness! Tracie is faithfully steady. Her short texts of support lift me. I think the reason I am so grateful for the both of them is because they understand my heart. Even when I say and do things I shouldn't they see past that. They recognize there is always two sides to a story and try to find out what both are before passing judgement. Everyone needs people like them in their lives.
- My kids. Every.Single.One is a blessing. They love me. What more could I ask for?
- Sunlight. You never know how much you miss it until it starts shining again.
- Baby plants and the smell of wet soil. Therapeutic. I am so grateful for an oasis in the greenhouse. I am so grateful Heavenly Father has brought us to this place. This is His doing!
- The Gospel. This one could be at the top of the list, but this list is not in order of importance. I am grateful to know about the Plan of Happiness. I am grateful to enjoy the blessings of the Priesthood. I am grateful that Christ went through the Atonement so there would be at least One who understood everything I endure and experience.
- There are so many more things too- my laptop, genealogy, Afton, my farmhouse in the woods, Dallin's mission, my amazing friends, seminary, my white board, sleep, the eagles this spring, and so much more.

1 comment:
I love this post and I love you :)
Post a Comment