Last night the missionaries asked me to come to the church and help them with a lesson they were teaching on family history.
Well, I love family history so...YES!
I have been itching to ride my bike more so I determined that I would ride my bike to the church from the farm.
That is about 15.5 miles.
I still hadn't figured out how to switch the gears but I felt like it was on a decent gear so I set off.
I gave myself a lot of time.
As I rode down the road I just kept taking in the views.
The green everywhere.
The smells of summer in Alaska.
I love those smells.
Except for the dead smell I breathed in about 3 times.
I have no idea what it was, but was grateful there were no bears eating whatever was dead.
Oh and there was that one moment when I rode past a dead squirrel that was being eaten by a dead squirrel!
What is this world coming to?

No comments:
Post a Comment