This morning started early.
The kids were awake by 6 am to walk out the door for their Pioneer Trek.
Matt and I didn't have the chance to be a ma and pa this year, but we did get to be there today as story tellers.
Corban had a ton of anxiety about going.
He got put in the Hokason family though and I think he will survive.
By the time we left the kids, in their families, at Jim creek they were doing great.
Matt and I went out ahead of them in his jeep to get to our spot.
We had three other ladies in the jeep with us.
One of them was one of my favorite people, Jenwood.
He thought he could make it through a puddle that looked like a puddle.
It was not just a puddle and it made us laugh so hard.
Perhaps the funniest part was that a Ranger, half the size of the Jeep, pulled it out.
It was a wonderful way to spend our morning.
We are now empty nesters for the next four days.
Not sure what we will do with ourselves.









No comments:
Post a Comment