Friday, June 23, 2017

So many things!

After three summers here we finally have a dock! 
I can't tell you how excited I am for this. 
We are planning to take our porch wing and set it up down there. 
It still needs a few boards but that will happen on Monday.
Now we just need more sunshine so we can fully enjoy it. 
Also, Wednesday night we bought a ton of flowers for the planter boxes that were built all along the greenhouse. 
And I also got all my 12 rhubarb plants planted as well. 
I can just imagine strawberry rhubarb crumble in a few weeks. 

AND we bought lilac bushes!!!
I'm so excited. 
I love the smell of lilacs! 
 Last but not least, on Wednesday Reahna brought the kids to the shop where I was working for a few hours and we played in the rain puddles. 
I love those two! 
And I am glad they are doing so well! 
 

No comments: