Friday, June 9, 2017

He's TWELVE!!!

Corban is a special kid. 
I've been able to spend so much time with him since he has been homeschooled the last year.
It has been awesome to see him go from doubting himself to finding confidence.
I feel like time is a thief to moms.
He's the baby.
Sunday he will receive the Aaronic priesthood.
Then he gets to pass the sacrament, go the temple, and be in Young Men's.
The mother part of my life seems to have gone so quickly.
I love Corban Jacob! 
He will always be my baby and always have a huge part of my heart. 
 He hand picked some of his favorite people to celebrate with him
Andrew(his cousin), Styger (our neighbor),Kenny (his friend from church) and Sambo (who has been his friend since birth).
We had ice cream and played at the Wasilla park/lake.
Then we went and saw Captain Underpants.
They loved it.
I didn't love it so much, but it's not about me right?
I guess I felt like stabbing my eyes out at the part when the villian stated his entire name:
Professor Pee-Pee Poopypants.
There was something about diarrhea in his name too.
I must have blocked it out.
Overall, good day spend with a great kid! 
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BOY!

No comments: