Friday, June 2, 2017

Girls Camp 2017


Girls camp this year was incredible in so many ways.
We had a great group of girls and there were activities that strengthened them and their testimonies.
It was probably one of the best girls camps I have ever been too.

Here are things I want to remember:
*Finding Dory theme
*The ropes course and how those girls helped each other do thing that seemed impossible. Including getting Dana up and over the wall. Actually EVERYTHING about the ropes course
*The late night madness of the inability to stop laughing- Candice, Amy and I- You'd think it was the girls but it was us the leaders. We're blaming the cobbler
* Hours and hours at the lake soaking up the sun
*Testimony meeting
*Christian Hancey's talk
*Brittan getting her Young Women's Medallion
*Taking the canoe with Bri, Noey and Lila into the other lake
*Spending time with Ashley
*So much junk food

Now the photo dump























No comments: