Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Priesthood Received
Today was a most incredible day.
Margot and Maverick were both blessed in our ward.
All the Hayes men who hold the priesthood stood in the circle.
The blessings were powerful.
I got teary when my youngest brother, Clinton blessed his children.
I was so proud of him for his worthiness to do that.
Then directly following sacrament all those same men gathered in a room and laid their hands on Corban's head and his dad gave him the Aaronic priesthood.
He is a deacon in the priesthood and I imagine next Sunday he will have the chance to pass the sacrament.
He has been waiting for this day for a long time.
He has practiced passing the bread and water to our family on our row.
I love this boy so much and am proud to be his mom.
He's pretty incredible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment