Thursdays hikes continued yesterday.
Kenna and I went up April bowl.
It was seriously so beautiful.
I wish it would stay summer so much longer then it does.
And for me it was a MUCH needed trip away from the farm and people in general.
I'm feeling considerable amounts of stress trying to find a new normal with Matt working from home and all our income coming from the fields that we have planted.
We had a quick but great hike.
It was also Dallin's birthday!
After hiking we went and grabbed some hugs from Afton who was playing at the park.
I have no idea what is going on with my neck in this picture.
It's freaky.
But Afton is adorable!
And to end the day Matt and I went to the temple and then out to eat dinner with Matt and Jeri afterwards.
It was a good day.





No comments:
Post a Comment