Sunday, July 7, 2019

Family Time

Travis invited us over for a BBQ at his house.
He wanted to show off his new front porch and the redneck pool he built.
We spent the entire time sitting on the porch chatting it up while the kids played in the pool.
Some of the adults played too.
I had to totally laugh when Marissa got there because we were wearing the exact same thing!
At one point her husband almost confused us.
Too funny!
It was a good time just being together.
My mom also gave me a gift.
She had bought me a heart shaped necklace with a little pig inside.
Because now I have a pig heart.
So funny and thoughtful actually.
Then Matt and I came home and sat in the cooler of the box truck because it is so incredibly hot!
We are dying here and Alaska is seriously on fire.
We need rain pretty dang bad and it is not in the forecast at all.
 

 

No comments: