I'm not exactly sure how to appropriately described what happened last night.
Marissa's friend hosted a last period party for her.
See, she has done some issues with her woman parts for quite a while and not she has to have surgery next week to remove some things.
That is hard.
But good thing she has amazing friends to make her laugh through it.
So we all gathered, bringing something red to eat, and right off the bat we put on panty liner headbands.
It just got better from there!
There was tampon necklace making and period art.
Basically we took two huge canvases, squirted red and brown paint all over them and then threw water balloons at it to creat masterpieces.
It was a great time!
I am so glad that Marissa has such good friends.
Plus I got to squish two very adorable babies.


No comments:
Post a Comment