Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Crazy Full Day

I got up early before mostly everyone else, even the sun, and spent some time sitting on those lawn chairs outside while I studied my scriptures.
It was so cold I could see my breath, but totally worth it.
After I studied for awhile I walked the town. 
It only took a little while.
It is a tiny town!
But so beautiful

 We had a super long day.
We first visited the Mill. 
I am surprised that they even let us in that place.
It is completely falling apart.
We had to walk down some seriously sketchy stairs for fourteen floors.
FOURTEEN FLOORS!
It was really cool to explore and here about the history of the building and the mine.
It was built in 1911.
That is 108 years ago.
Oiy!






 After exploring the mine we went and hiked on a glacier with crampons.
It was a BEAUTIFUL 4 mile hike and awesome to be on the ice.
I love adventure!










It was LONG but so good!

No comments: