Paul just knows how to put it.
2 Cor. 11:11- "God knoweth."
This morning when I read these words I felt the truth of them.
Very soon our beloved Harvest Point Farms is going on the market to be sold.
We've been through the ringer this year and never were able to fully recover financially.
But God knows.
We have no idea where we are going or what we are doing.
But God knows.
And there is a huge amount of peace and comfort that comes with knowing that God knows.
I'm excited to see what He has in store for us next!
This morning when I read these words I felt the truth of them.
Very soon our beloved Harvest Point Farms is going on the market to be sold.
We've been through the ringer this year and never were able to fully recover financially.
But God knows.
We have no idea where we are going or what we are doing.
But God knows.
And there is a huge amount of peace and comfort that comes with knowing that God knows.
I'm excited to see what He has in store for us next!

No comments:
Post a Comment