I was having an afternoon.
Those kinds of afternoons where you just don't feel right.
Not anxious just not settled.
I decided to put my phone down and walk away from the TV that Corban was watching and do some family history.
That kind of helped, but I still felt unsettled.
I get that way when I do not have a lot going on and since the house is spotless and home school was done for the day, I was just antsy.
Then Matt mentioned there was a rainbow outside.
It was the most incredible rainbow I have ever seen.
I ran out to the driveway, away from all the mess of earthy stuff, and just looked at it.
It felt spiritual almost.
I stayed out there until it had vanished.
It was an evidence of God's love to me.
I love how beautiful He has made this earth.
It reminds me of one of my most favorite scriptures about the things of the earth.
D&C 59:18, "Yea, all things which come of the earth in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart."
My heart felt gladdened at that rainbow!




No comments:
Post a Comment