Yesterday Trapper ran off to the prison farm again.
I think he was protesting because I wouldn't let him in the house because he was all wet and muddy.
He likes going to the prison farm.
I don't know why though.
They just put him in the timeout room every time he goes there.
And, unfortunatley, he goes there a lot.
But Corban asked if he could come with me to get him and also if he could drive.
He doesn't have his permit yet.
He could, if he took the test.
He just hasn't taken the test.
And since there is only like three people that live the 5 miles between us and the prison farm, I decided to let him.
He did pretty good.
I did realize that this is the last time I will be doing this for one of my kids.
Teaching them to drive.
It hasn't been one of my favorite things to do.
It's actually been one of my least favorite things to do.
So I am totally okay with him being the last one.

No comments:
Post a Comment