This morning Corban, Makenna and I headed out on a three day adventure that we could not have prepared ourselves for what our eyes would see.
I've heard that the drive to McCarthy in the fall is amazing, but never had the chance to do it.
Well, amazing is not quite the right word.
Actually, I don't think there is a right word.
We stopped so many times that a 6 hour trip turned into a 10 hour trip and it was totally worth it.
We stopped at Liberty Falls along the way which was awesome until I fell in and banged my knee and elbow really hard.
I was still able to move forward but it took a little more effort.
We also pretended to be trolls under a bridge and walked barefoot in the sand.
We had a great time this first day.
We were so glad to get to the lodge though and they had the cutest front porch.
















No comments:
Post a Comment