The church started a new youth program at the beginning of the year where you seek revelation and set goals in four different areas:
Social, Spiritual, Intellectual and Physical.
I loved the idea and adopted it for myself.
I decided to set four different goals in each category every month.
In February I ate oatmeal for breakfast every day, drank three water bottles of water daily, read the Priesthood Power of Women and got our taxes done.
For March I ate veggies every day, checked in on my ministering sisters every week, read Saints vol 1 and went social media/game free on Sundays.
That last one was so incredibly hard yesterday.
Most times we have all the adult kids over on Sundays to fill the time but with the coronavirus we had every one stay where they were this last Sunday.
It took some effort and creativity to come up with things to do.
Makenna joined me with singing at the piano and watercolors.
We also made a cheesecake in the instapot.
We also made a cheesecake in the instapot.
Here is the gnome picture I did:
Now I need to figure out what goals to set for April.
We are on a stay in place mandate from the government because of the virus.
All my goals will need to be things I can do right from here.
But I am hoping that I can plant things in the greenhouse soon.
That will be a welcomed break from the snow and Corban's freshman English.


No comments:
Post a Comment