I noticed that I had taken zero pictures this week when I wanted to put a post together this morning.
Zero!
What is wrong with me?
My week was busy.
I taught all the classes of seminary all week and we took the chance to serve in the temple.
I also took Sam to Costco.
It felt like I wasn't home much at all.
I did take one video of the snow drifting in the driveway and then got the picture above from that video.
But that is mostly the extent of it.
I did learn A LOT this week in my gospel study.
So much!
The corona virus is taking the world by storm right now.
We have three confirmed cases in Alaska that I am aware of.
I don't feel freaked out about it or anything.
It is very contagious and pretty deadly if you are elderly.
But it has killed less people than the normal flu.
The world is freaking out though.
People are buying up all the bottled water and toilet paper.
I think the toilet paper is because they are worried about being confined to their homes.
The church has closed temples and missions.
They even have asked people from other countries not to come to general conference in April.
So there is something to it, but it remains be seen how much.

No comments:
Post a Comment