I wanted to get away for the weekend and found out that there were cute little cabin rentals in Seward discounted for Alaskan residents.
So I jumped on it.
We stayed at the Orca Beach cabin in Miller's Landing.
It had a queen bed and then bunk beds.
But the view was the best.
The sliding glass door opened up to Resurrection Bay.
There was also a little woodstove that we fired up because it was a little chilly with all the rain.
The only downside was that we were flanked on both sides by lots of people with kids.
I think that's funny that I say that considering that used to be us.
Corban and I adventured out when the tide went out and I spent a ridiculous amount of time building a cairn.
It had 15 stones.
That is a first for me.
We also spent time in town shopping and eating.
We ate at Sea Bean cafe and Apollos for dinner.
It was just good to get away for a minute.







No comments:
Post a Comment