Thursday, October 1, 2015
First Snow
The first snow this season is WAY earlier than last year. October 25th was last year. We didn't even get through September this year. However, the sun came out and it is all gone now so maybe the next snowfall will wait until the end of October. maybe...
I really love being out here. The drive is much longer into town but I have found some great benefits to that. I have more time to spend with Makenna and Corban and as we drive to and from school, I get to talk to people on the phone when I am driving that I didn't feel like I had enough time to connect with previously, and I listen to some pretty great music for longer periods of time. It's so quiet out here and it just feels like home. That is a feeling that I didn't have for a really, really long time. I just feel overcome with gratitude. Life is wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment