Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Just being an Aunt!

 This morning I needed to go to Costco. On my way there I talked on the phone with Rissa D. She's funny. I actually really like her and even if we weren't sisters I would be her friend. She was on a rampage about how dirty her house was and how her kids were jerks. While at Costco, we were still on the phone, I got her some berries and pumpkin spiced chocolate covered almonds, per her request. I'm not that insightful... Anyway, after Costco I took her her items. I walked in her house and it was not dirty at all. I really need to take some time to explain the definition of dirty to her. Well, my definition. ;) Ruby and Ryker were so cute and as I was trying to leave they blocked the door so I couldn't. I had them give me a group hug and then Ruby wanted a picture. I seriously, really love being an aunt and having these kiddos like me. Especially these two because, as Marissa says, they are nazis. Good times!

Then upon my arrival home I was greeted by two different eagles. I love living out here!

No comments: