Sunday, October 11, 2015

Has it really been a week?


The week seemed to fly by. There was stuff that happened. I teach seminary 4 days a week which means a lot of my day is driving into town and back out. Sometimes several times. Matt was in Kenai most of the week but Friday night we went out to see The Martian. It was mediocre. Today we had family dinner at the farm. I loved how our big downstairs did not feel like it was too many people at all. I loved sitting with my dad on the porch and talking about education. I loved the littles making a bear cave and playing on the floor. I loved the pumpkin pecan lava cake I made. Mostly I loved Jamie sitting on my lap on the porch snuggled in a blanket sleeping.

Today Kasen was blessed in Big Lake Ward. I love to see all the Hayes boys gather in their priesthood circle to bless these babies that keep coming to our family. It's incredible to part of something so much bigger than us.

Family is THE most important thing to me!




Oh and Dave forced me to be part of the oriental drink tasting experiment. DO NOT DRINK GRASS JELLY DRINK!


No comments: