Sunday, March 20, 2016

First day of Spring

Yesterday a storm blew in and well, ya. Happy first day of Spring! This feels like it happens every single year so I'm not too affected by it this year. However, it was nice that the driveway was dirt again. I was contemplating taking up running again. This must be a sign. hahaha. The temps are supposed to get up into the 50's this week so it won't last too long.

Matt brought me back this most epic gift from Kenai yesterday. I am so in love. With both the swinging bench and him.

Baby Afton is getting close to being released. The put him in his carseat and he was so small they had to roll up a blanket and put it between his legs so he wouldn't move around too much while he was in the seat. I'm excited to get to hold him more soon.

No comments: