The days are longer now and things are melting like crazy. This morning I had to walk out to the greenhouse at 7 am. It was already getting light, I was in my flip flops, it smelled like pine trees and the rooster was making a ruckus and I LOVED every single minute of it. I kept breathing in the smell.I felt so grateful for all this life has brought to me.
I taught three seminary classes and rubbed shoulders with some incredible kids. They had me laughing really hard at one point. I love the seminary part of my day. Tonight I transplanted tomato plants. One of my favorite things is the smell of tomato plants on my hands. There is a tomato forest on the table now because we are out of room every where else.
The tonight I got to mug on Afton while I did homework. He is seriously adorable. The best part is that when he squawks I just give him back to his mom. He's kind of a big deal to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment