Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Melting and plantlings


Life is feeling heavy at the moment. There are so many blessings and so many wonderful things but my heart feels heavy. I took a walk down the driveway today to get a little fresh air. It was wonderful. I jumped on the ice, breaking it apart all over the place. In my mind I was advancing spring. If it was all broken it would melt sooner. I stopped for a moment when the sun came out from behind a cloud and soaked in it's rays. It felt good on my face. I could smell the neighbors cows and just felt calm. That is what the farm does for my spirit. I am looking forward to spring and summer. There is so much we have planned. So many projects. So much to keep us busy and happy as we work.

I had to do a little replanting of plants but they are all doing amazing. This summer will be filled with good things to eat! For now I am enjoying these plantlings and their daily growth.



No comments: