Thursday, March 17, 2016
Sweet Afton
I finally got to hold this little guy today. I was going crazy not being able to. He is doing well and (fingers crossed) he gets out of newborn jail soon. He is a little over 4 lbs now. I held him for forty five minutes. We had a good time. I told him that if he ever wanted to run away from his crazy parents he could come to our house and I would feed him candy. And then I told him that wasn't true, because I'm not that kind of grandma. I would feed him strawberries, carrots and cucumbers instead. Sam added broccoli too. I told him he was a heavy weight champ and he smiled twice at me. I got pictures of that. You're welcome-
He's got a great personality and his mouth is shaped like the crack in the wall on Doctor Who. That is pretty much perfect!
I can't wait until prisoner Afton escapes and can stay at our home for a little bit.
Here are more pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment