Thursday, June 2, 2016
Barbara Falls
I have been itching to get out and do some exploring but I have also not wanted to leave the farm. The struggle is real. Living in an incredible place and surrounded by incredible places makes it hard to decide what to do some days. Anyway, Carrie and I went on an adventure today to Barbara Falls. It is just a little walk to the falls and they are gorgeous. We started walking and I just breathed in deeply that smell of summer that I LOVE so much! When we got to the falls we found a way down a little closer and once we were there we could feel the mist from the water on our faces. I just wanted to stay there for the rest of the day. I am so grateful for the beauty that surrounds me and is so close to me. What a blessing I feel I've been given to live here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment