Thursday, June 23, 2016

Great Day!

I am loving this summer so far! We have a day or two of rain and then sun, sun, sun! My skin is so tan I forgot how white I was. We hiked up at Hatcher Pass with the youth and it felt so good to not be able to breathe properly again. haha! I'm not as fit as I once was. I've loved working on the farm but it has made me forget a little about how much I love hiking. I've determined that I need to hike something every week.

We hiked Gold Cord Lake aka Hidden Lake. There was still ice in the lake and snow in different places. There were 5 kids that jumped in the lake and I think they may have regretted it immediately. Noey jumped in and I think it was so cold she had a hard time breathing. Corban came with us and I seriously love that kid. He's so great!




Also it was market day. We did pretty good. We sold ALL the vegetables that we brought and lots of strawberry plants. Next week we will have TONS of veggies to sell and as the summer progresses we may have too many. Carrie and Maddy came and visited me. Maddy shared some french fries with me and let me mug on her. I love her and I love being an aunt. Life is so incredible. When I go to bed at night I think about how great things are and I am amazed at the blessings that flow. I feel so blessed.

No comments: