This morning Matt finally talked me into taking a ride with him in the corvette he got last week. He is doing a job for someone and they traded him a '79 corvette for some of the work. I don't like showy cars. I don't like things that say- "Look at me" and so I kind of do not like the vette at all. A decision was made that he would try and trade the vette for a river boat that we can take down the Little Su, which incidentally is right around the corner. With that plan in mind I said I would take a ride.
We went to the Goose Bay refuge so I could show it to Matt. He had never been there. He decided to stack some rocks on one of the old pier posts. The morning was seriously gorgeous. And we may or may not have hit 120 mph in the vette.
After that we spent hours together working in the greenhouse, which doesn't even feel like work, and I remembered that I really like spending time with him. We don't get to do that a lot. AND the guy texted Matt back about the boat trade and we will most likely be cruising the river this next week. Woot!



No comments:
Post a Comment