Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Elder Hale


Yesterday we got our first pictures from Dallin. 
I was so happy and excited to see them. 
Pictures can reveal a lot more then a person is saying and this momma needed to see her boy to make sure he was okay.
The first picture I opened was the one above. 
He looks happy and smiling.
That was good to see. 
Then I saw these- they are close ups just so you can get the full effect- 








Yep. Still my Dallin!
He calls the last one his possessed zombie. 
Lovely. 
He got on a plane this morning for California. MTC phase is over.
AND we got to talk to him on the phone. 
I said Hello and he said, "Hey Mom" then I said "Hey Dall" and life seemed perfect for a moment just hearing his voice again. 
I love him. 
He talked to everyone. Corban couldn't talk long because he was so sad. Then I got sad to see Corban sad so we all went back to bed. 
Dallin is now in California.
I'm excited to hear about his new companion and his mission area. 

No comments: