I firmly believe that we can make our lives wonderful. It may take a TON of work and it WILL take a specific mindset but it is totally and completely possible to have the kind of life you want to have.
Today these are the reasons I love my life:
- Giant pumpkins and smaller pumpkins that greet me in the market garden
- The ability to spend hours in the garden weeding and raking just because I want to.
- The sun is shining right now and I got a 10ish minute nap on the porch swing on the back deck (I call it the party deck)
- Good food. In a few minutes I am going to make Thai Curry with rice that includes broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, squash, carrots and cilantro ALL from our garden!
- My Matt- he has made so much of this life possible. I can't wait until he can spend more of his time here with me.
- Good, good kids. The are truly amazing and really good looking too. See-I just love it all from the lake in the backyard to the bell on the front porch to the 1/2 mile driveway to the rows free of weeds in the garden. I love the smells and the dragonflies. I love the wide open fields and the mooing of cows in the distance. I love it all and am so grateful to be living my dreams!



No comments:
Post a Comment