Saturday, August 20, 2016

Gorgeous Saturday

This morning was gorgeous. Seriously. Gorgeous! We sat in our camp chairs and watched Corban play soccer and it was so incredibly beautiful. I closed my eyes at one point and felt the sun on my face and heard the birds singing in the trees mixed with the noise of parents cheering for kids. Corban did great. He played good defense. He got tired at one point and sat on the field- which we laughed at. One of his team said to him that he would pass him the ball but Corban replied- "Don't pass it to me.I suck!" He doesn't really but that was funny.
It's pretty fun being a soccer mom and Corb loves to play so that makes it even better.
Later that afternoon I worked in the greenhouse for awhile, picking over 12 lbs of cucumbers, made strawberry jam and played on the porch swing with Trapper. The day was topped off with some hot cocoa- it's getting colder now. Great day!


No comments: