It's day two of the new year.
It's been kind of low key so far.
That is probably good.
I am a little concerned about not having tons of stuff to do.
This is the first time in a really long, long time.
It's 42 degrees outside right now so I decided to take a walk.
It was so beautiful out.
Me, no so much.
I haven't put on regular pants or makeup for days.
That's fine.
Next week I will be back to teaching seminary and homeschool will be back in full swing.
Plus swim lessons for Corban again.
There will be stuff to do soon enough.
I am thinking about writing a book about the Savior's interactions with others and what we can learn from them.
I'm also hoping to get some clients for family history stuff.
Otherwise, I am going to start on Matt's line because I just can't stay away from it for very long.
And today I feel hungry.
Like I just want to eat lots of stuff.
Anway, Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment