It had been a minute since we have had Jamie over so I went and got her yesterday morning.
That girl basically brought her entire room.
She is still so fun, loves white pasta, doesn't want Trapper in the house, and loves to paint her own fingernails(and her clothing in the process).
She slept in the girls room with her fold out bed that she brought over, but really we all know she was sleeping in Kenna's bed with her.
Kenna might have been more comfortable on the floor.
When we had to take her home after church she didn't want to get out of the car.
She told Kenna that she wanted to live at our house again.
When Kenna told her that her mom would miss her she said that she could just visit her at the red building again.
That is crazy that she still remembers those visits from when she lived with us over 3 years ago.
I love her.
I worry about her.
I pray for her!
Also, Afton joined us for part of the evening so it was a mad house.
One thing was for sure, Afton is more calm than Jamie.
It was a fun night.
Also do your people eat Oreo's like this?


No comments:
Post a Comment