Monday, March 5, 2018

Afton, Brittan and Planting!

I got some much needed Afton time today.
I haven't been able to have him over the past few weeks with everything going on.
I won't get to have him back for a little while since he and Jacob do NOT get along.
There was a lot of screaming and hitting and even a little blood.
I was exhausted by the end of the day. 
Even still, I went out and worked in the greenhouse for a few hours transplanting lettuce.
I love the quiet out there.
I love the smell of dirt.
I love the happy green plants.
It was 3 degrees outside and about 50 inside.
I am excited to see the oasis that it becomes in the next few weeks.
 Also, I took this adorable picture of Brittan on Sunday.
I really do not love her hair so short but I do love her!
 

No comments: