Friday, March 23, 2018

Korean BBQ

Tonight we decided to check out the new Korean BBQ place in Wasilla.
Now that the little kids have all left us we are back to just our three big kids.
Brittan and Makenna were gone doing there own thing so we told Corban he had to come with us.
He complained a little and then I told him it wasn't our fault that he decided to come down from heaven last and that he was going to have to hang out with his parents a lot over the next few years.
He didn't think that was funny.
But he did enjoy the food at the place.
He ate kimbap, a soup and bulgogi.
Matt said the food was okay, not authentic, but it was mostly fun to hear him speak in Korean to the lady that owned the place. 
He wants to go back to Korea someday.
I told him I won't go with him until all the kids are grown.
But it could be fun!

No comments: