A meeting was held on Thursday and it was determined that Bellamy would be placed in the custody of Erin, my sister.
She left our home yesterday.
I feel good about this.
I have concerns but I had a neat spiritual thought (ya, we'll call it that) that this is what should be happening.
It still will be determined if Jamie and Jake stay with us.
The date was set for March 19th for the decision to be made.
It could not be made at the meeting because their dad is incarcerated and was not in attendance at the meeting.
Bellamy's dad was there.
So, I feel rested this morning.
I feel like I can better spend time with J&J without being torn in all other directions.
For now, we will enjoy the time we have together.
I imagine they will all be placed with Erin on the 19th but we will wait and see what happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment